Sell With Us
Madison Avenue Couture is the most trusted independent curator and dealer of Hermes and Chanel handbags and accessories in the secondary market. We offer superior service and the most competitive rates in the market. Our team of experts will work with you on price and if your items are on consignment we will never lower your payout without written permission to do so. We have a large percentage of repeat clients due to our personalized approach and higher payouts than our peers in the secondary market. We prefer to purchase store fresh, pristine bags. In addition to outright purchases, we accept bags on consignment and as partial trade for a bag we have in stock.
Our cash payment price takes into consideration the popularity of the style, item condition, estimated time to sell the bag, the age of the bag, among other factors. All purchase prices are negotiated on an item by item basis but typically we pay between 60% and 80% of the market price, depending on the dollar value of the item.
Bags consigned with us have the potential for a greater payout than outright purchase and may be a preferable option for those having store fresh bags seeking to maximize the return on their bags. Most used bags are taken only on consignment or toward a trade of a bag we have in stock. Used bags must be in mint or near mint condition consistent with the quality expectations of the Madison Avenue Couture customer.
Step 1 – Get An Estimate
- Complete our selling form including the brand, the bag name (if known), the condition and accompaniments
- If you have price expectations, please include those and also let us know if you are looking for an outright offer or consignment
- Add one or more photos - You can add up top 6 at one time
- We will contact you within 48 hours with an estimate
Step 2 – Send The Bag
- If you like our estimate, we will send you a contract and a label for shipping. Shipping and insurance are free to you.
- All boxes and its contents must be packed securely. We suggest using bubble wrap or plastic recycling bags to reduce risk of damage.
Step 3 – Get Paid
- On receipt of the item, we will inspect it for authenticity and condition. We will refine the final price, if necessary, and contact you.
- On an outright purchase, you will be paid within one to three business days. On a consignment agreement, you will be paid within seven business days.
- The form of payment is done vis Bank Wire or ACH/electronic payment.